Have you considered Core Energetics sessions in a group?
Join a Group Process
In person and virtual groups
facilitated by Aidan Fisher, ACCEP
Director of the Montreal Institute of Core Energetics.
3 different groups to choose from:
Two in person groups:
Every 2nd Tuesday evening at 6:30 PM
Every 2nd Thursday afternoon at 1 PM
Bilingual (English & French)
*Note: Under current COVID-19 protocols masks that cover the nose and mouth will be required.
Every 2nd Thursday afternoon at 1 PM EST.
If you have tried individual sessions, maybe it’s time to explore adding a new dimension to your personal growth process by working in group process.
Group process builds on the continuity of regular individual process work by allowing for:
- Participants to explore their day to day life issues in the safe and nurturing company of people who are also working on their own personal journey.
- The possibility of going even deeper in your process as you access the energy, love and support of the entire group.
- The opportunity to practice new behaviors with real people outside of the traditional container of an individual session.
- Come and experience the power of the Core Energetics process within a supportive group environment, which promises to be personally challenging, enriching and exciting.
To reserve your spot in the group and book your entry interview, contact Aidan Fisher at (514) 609-5969 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
· 8 session initial commitment.
· Entry interview required.
· Must be in an individual process with a practitioner (2 sessions / month recommended)
Bi-lingual (English & French)
In person groups: 8625 Rue Waverly, Montréal, H2P 2R2
Virtual groups: On the internet using Zoom.
In person groups:
Every 2nd Tuesday , starting at 6:30 PM and every 2nd Thursday, at 1 PM
Every 2nd Thursday , starting at 1 PM EST.
4-6 participants: 2 hours
7-12 participants: 3 hours
In person groups:
maximum 12 participants
maximum 12 people
$70 / group – all taxes included