After being profoundly touched by Core Energetics in my own life, I pursued the four year training program to become a Core Energetics Practitioner, at the Institute of Core Energetics, in New York.
- Since 2002, I accumulated over 12,000 hours of experience through participation in private sessions, couples sessions, group process, workshops and supervision sessions.
- I have assisted with Ann Bradney, Director of the Radical Aliveness / Core Energetics Institute of Southern California.
- I am the Director of the Montreal Living Core 3 year personal growth program.
- I am a certified Exceptional Relationship Mentor with the Embodied Couples Institute of New York.
- I am a Naturotherapist and member of the National Association of Naturopaths.
- I am a teacher and have acted as a member of the faculty with the Institutes of Core Energetics in both New York and Montreal.
Additionally, my background as a professional singer, professional dancer, as well as a manager and team leader of several businesses, has given me a unique set of skills for understanding and supporting people in their bodies, their expression and in their personal and professional lives.
I have the ability to create a safe environment, free of judgments, to help people take steps in their own process; deepening their consciousness, expanding their awareness and making space for improvements in their lives.
Getting to know and understand deeply who we really are, and how we connect with others and ourselves, plays a big part in my work. At the same time, I trust the body and I trust how energy moves within each and every one of us; always guiding us down the path to wholeness.
To set up an initial consultation, please contact me directly at (514) 609-5969.